Enter to Win a Blue & Gray Giveaway
Stay at One of The Most Historic Locations in Alexandria's Civil War History.
The Hotel Monaco is not only situated in the heart of Old Town but it is also on the site where the historic Marshall House Hotel once stood. The Marshall House is known as the location where both the Union and Confederate sides lost what would be their first martyrs of the Civil War during an incident over a Confederate flag being flown from the roof of the hotel.
Enter to Win:
- A two-night's stay at the Hotel Monaco, a Kimpton Hotel.
- Two Civil War Edition Key to the City books complete with free admission to nine Alexandria historic sites and over 90 special offers from local attractions, restaurants and shops.
- PLUS! A $50 certificate to dine at Jackson 20 restaurant - an American Tavern that evokes the rich history of our location with modern sensibilities and a pioneering approach. Communal tables and a view to the kitchen add to the bustling town-center atmosphere. Regional dishes are prepared with traditional wood-fire cooking methods and fresh, local ingredients that vary with the seasons.
A photo of the famous Marshall House hotel on King
Street where the Hotel Monaco now stands
This form is currently unavailable
Rules & Regulations:
- No purchase necessary
- All entries must be received by June 30, 2013
- Winner will be drawn at random on July 1, 2013
- Winner will be notified via email and/or telephone
- One entry per person
For a full list of Rules & Regulations <click here>