Fetching Photos

  • ADDRESS:
  • 107 S. West Street
  • #731
  • Alexandria, VA 22314
  • PHONE:
  • (410) 507-7746
  • Details

    iPhone Photography and George Washington

    Almost everyone has a Smartphone with an excellent camera, but did you know that most people only use 20% of its capability? On this two-hour tour, we’ll practice the other 80%, try composition tips, and use some new apps, all of which are guaranteed to take your photos to the next level. We’ll explore Old Town through George Washington’s eyes, focusing on Colonial America and the Revolutionary War. The route will take us past key locations where Washington lived, worked or played. We’ll see some of the better known sites in Alexandria and some of my favorite hidden cobblestone alleys. This tour is primarily for smart phones, with a maximum of 10 people, and is pet-friendly. 

  • Offers

    30% Off Until September 30th

    • Valid: Ending Sep 30, 2016
    • Categories: Attractions

    Summer temperatures means savings! Use discount code 30SEPT for a 30% discount on any tour or… more

    MORE   |