Enjoy top-quality amenities at the Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria, conveniently located just a few miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. Guests will enjoy spectacular views of the Potomac River and city from many rooms, a large fitness center, and the Sleep Advantage Program with comfortable beds. Our hotel is just a short walk walk to the shops and historic homes on Alexandria's revitalized waterfront. Walking tours of the historic area and river cruises of the national monuments begin just minutes from our hotel.
Location Information and Transportation:
- 3 miles to NSF building
- 2 miles to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, with complimentary shuttle service available
- 6 miles to Washington, D.C.
- Complimentary shuttle to Old Town
Accommodations and Services:
- 254 newly renovated green guest rooms
- Alexandria's only U.S. Capitol view in the 1,000-square-foot Presidential Suite
- Business center and concierge service
- Fitness center, jogging path and tennis courts
Meeting and Banquet Facilities:
- River view restaurant, meeting and banquet facilities
- Over 13,000 square feet of flexible, "green" banquet and conference facilities
- Presidential ballroom with expansive windows divides into two sections
- Executive board room seats 20 in corporate-style comfort
- Capacity: accommodates 800 meeting; 450 banquet
Individual Reservations: To book your reservation online, please click here.
Group Reservations (10 or more guest rooms): Please contact Dara Tavassoli, Sales Manager at email@example.com; (703) 299-4960.
Catering Contact: Bheemah Chellappoo, Catering Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org; (703) 299-4956.