Engage in a special operations and intelligence team-building simulation led by a McChrystal Group leader as you work through a team-based exercise based on how the CIA and Joint Special Operations Command worked together to defeat terrorist networks.
Founded by retired four-star general and bestselling author Stan McChrystal, who led the United States’ premier military counter-terrorism force in Afghanistan, the McChrystal Group leverages its diverse military and business experience to help clients build leadership teams that use 21st century leadership practices to drive prosperity. Offerings include:
- Fully customized training solutions specifically designed to align with each organization’s core goals and values.
- Programs ranging from half-day workshops to conferences spanning several days. All provide one-of-a-kind experiences for executive leadership retreats, board meetings and high-energy workshops.
- Senior leaders and teammates boast a wealth of experience. Faculty includes retired military officials and civil servants, industrial/organizational psychology PhDs, and experienced business practitioners.
- Programs using hands-on simulations and other experiential scenarios that accelerate learning.
- State-of-the-art Executive Training Center features over 6,000 SF of collaborative meeting spaces equipped with cutting-edge technology.
- Largest room capacity accommodates up to 50 classroom style.