Named after city founders John and Philip Alexander, The Alexandrian, Autograph Collection embodies the style and spirit of celebrated Old Town. Located on King Street, our historic hotel in Alexandria is just across the river from National Harbor and a short Metro ride from Washington, D.C.
Step into our elegant reception area and enjoy a warm welcome of turquoise and burgundy hues before you settle into one of 241 contemporary-inspired rooms and suites, including four dual-level loft suites and three specialty suites. A unique feature among local hotels, we boast an indoor heated pool, trimmed in wrought iron lounge chairs. We also provide a well-equipped fitness center with cardio machines and free weights, perfect for breaking a sweat. Those looking to throw a memorable meeting or celebration in one of our impressive event venues are invited to work with out top-tier planning team.
Whether staying the night or on an extended vacation, let us treat you like royalty at The Alexandrian, Autograph Collection.
Location Information and Transportation:
- 1.8 miles to NSF building, with complimentary shuttle available
- Complimentary shuttle available to and from Reagan National Airport
- 0.8 miles to King Street Metro station, short ride to NSF
- Complimentary breakfast for one included in rate
Accommodations, Facilities and Services:
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Heated indoor pool
- Jackson 20 Restaurant
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and King Street Metro
- Business center
Meeting and Banquet Facilities
- 9,285 square feet of flexible event space, including a spacious ballroom and private outdoor courtyard for upscale business and social events
- Capacity: 200 meeting / 180 banquet
- Guest Rooms: 241
Individual Reservations: To book your reservation online, please click here and use corporate code HGT.
Group Reservations (10 or more guest rooms): Please contact Vigdis Syderbo, Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org; (703) 842-2773.
Catering Contact: Mary Beth Anslow, Director of Catering, email@example.com; (703) 519-0882.