You can't visit Old Town Alexandria during the holidays without stopping at the cherished and unique local gift shop: The Old Town Shop... Where the Past is your Present! Located at the waterfront, this festive shop is a favorite of locals and visitors to find that perfect gift! Situated in a historic 1877 building, this warm shop exudes history and charm! A wide array of custom Old Town gifts and ornaments, regional books, nautical and pineapple themed hospitality gifts, kids toys and games, Virginia delicacies, hats and apparel, and locally made jewelry, soaps and candles are just a few of the treasures you will find here!
The Old Town Shop is open seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. (9 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays). We welcome phone orders at 703-684-4682, and emails at firstname.lastname@example.org. We deliver orders to your car for curbside pick-up, or within a two mile radius. Experience the holiday the Old Town way... at The Shop!
Special Shopping Options:
- Affordable shipping is available for in-person and phone orders.
- Free local delivery within a two mile radius of the shop.
- Curbside delivery to your car is available. Please call upon arrival.
- In-person private shopping is available by appointment only, available from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., Monday through Friday. Please call the store to schedule.
- Beautiful customized holiday ornaments are pre-packaged for a grab-and-go gift!
Gift Card Information:
- Physical gift cards can be purchased in person or by phone and can be mailed to the recipient and then used in store.