The Westin Alexandria offers a retreat into a world of tranquility where a calming blend of luxury, recreation, and personal service fulfills your every need. Our Four Star, Four Diamond Old Town hotel is an exceptional host for events in Alexandria of up to 700 guests. Our unique 20,000 square feet of function space includes the largest ballroom in Old Town Alexandria and seven breakout rooms, boasting natural light.
Sophisticated technology and delightful cuisine will enhance your event. Refresh your attendees with customized menus, complete audiovisual services, and Westin's world-renowned service. At Westin, our goal is that you leave feeling better than you did when you arrived. Our executive meeting specialist will create a new level of ease for meeting planners on-site. Begin planning your next event in Alexandria with The Westin Alexandria today!
Location Information and Transportation:
- 8 minute walk from NSF with complimentary shuttle available
- 3 blocks to King Street Metro and Amtrak station, with complimentary shuttle available
- 5 miles to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- 6 miles from downtown Washington, D.C.
- Complimentary 1.5-mile radius shuttle service
Accommodations and Services:
- 319 beautifully appointed guestrooms, including 12 executive suites with sweeping views of the Masonic Memorial and Old Town
- Complimentary shuttle service to the King Street Metro and Trolley
- Full-service concierge and business center
- Trademark Drink + Eat Restaurant located in lobby
- 30+ restaurants within walking distance
- Westin Workout, in conjunction with the Westin New Balance Gear Lending Program
- Uniquely designed Westin Heavenly Bed ensures you feel rested, rejuvenated and better than when you arrived
Meeting and Banquet Facilities
- Over 20,000 square feet of meeting and pre-function space
- Largest ballroom in Old Town Alexandria
- State-of-the-art boardroom, meeting rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Tangent at Westin: flexible work space, available to book by the hour for up to four people at a moment's notice
- Maximum Capacity: 700 meeting / 590 banquet
Individual Reservations: To book your reservation online, please click here.
Group Reservations (10 or more guest rooms): Please contact Monique Harrison, Account Director at firstname.lastname@example.org; (703) 253-8615.