Team Building & CSR Activities
Alexandria's unique combination of history and sophistication provides a setting that energizes, inspires, motivates. Whether your idea of team building is a CSR activity, wine tasting or escape room, contact Visit Alexandria to assist you in creating the ideal program to achieve your goals.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Are you looking to incorporate a CSR activity into your meeting as a way to give back to the host destination or build relationships between attendees? Through a partnership with Volunteer Alexandria’s Alexandria Cares program, we offer rewarding and engaging custom-tailored projects for groups. Whether your group size is two or 200, simply tell us your goal and we'll create the perfect CSR activity. Here are just some ideas of CSR activities your group could take part in:
- Build a vegetable garden for a homeless shelter
- Build bookshelves for children
- Beautify a group home for mentally challenged residents with landscaping and painting enhancements
- Deliver meals to homebound seniors
- Craft gift baskets for new mothers, pet owners and senior citizens
- Decorate historic sites for the holidays and paint interiors for nonprofit facilities
- Prepare lunch and dinner for the homeless and families in transition
- Plan mentorship activities for kids, teens and immigrants
- Landscape the grounds of recreation centers and museums and along the Potomac River
- Take part in a skills-based volunteering project. Just let us know your skills and we'll do the rest!