This spring, the National Cherry Blossom Festival returns to Washington, D.C. Travelers hoping to take part in the springtime festivities can stay at the Kimpton Lorien Hotel & Spa with the signature “Awesome Blossom” package. Whether traveling with the family in tow or exploring the blooms with buds, guests will enjoy the “Awesome Blossom” package’s fun perks that allow them hit the ground running including pre-loaded Metro cards, dining credits for cocktails, dining or room service, a map of the most popular spots, a welcome amenity and a cherry blossom puzzle for the young (or just young at heart) to solve together as a memento of the trip. Rates start at $189 per night.
Kimpton’s “Awesome Blossom” package includes:
- Deluxe accommodations at any Kimpton Hotel in the Washington, D.C. area
- Two preloaded SmarTrip Metrorail cards (Valued at $10 each)
- $25 daily dining credit for use at hotel’s adjacent restaurant
- Keepsake cherry blossom puzzle
- Complimentary National Cherry Blossom Festival map
Package is based on availability and bookable from March 20 – April 15, 2019. Offer must be booked by April 14, 2019.