* By applying to exhibit at the Alexandria Wedding Showcase, you agree to review and accept all rules and regulations, outlined below and available for download here. The application button is located at the bottom of this page.
*This Showcase is only for Alexandria wedding vendors. Please see Rule 1 for additional information and exceptions
Booth Preference & Payment:
Please complete the application and note your top two (2) zone choices (layout is available for reference). Zone preferences are not guaranteed, however we will do our best to accommodate requests. Please note that there are a limited number of exhibitor booths available and all applications will be sent to the Showcase Committee for review and approval. You will be notified via email if your application is accepted and an invoice will be sent to you at that time. Vendors outside of Alexadria who apply before September 11, 2017 will be notified of their placement on the waiting list. Please see Rule 1 for additional information and exceptions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Limited number of ads Alexandria Wedding Showcase website will be displayed until the day of the Showcase; available at first come, first serve basis
Half Page Program Ad......$50
Half page ads are in full color and are 5 inches wide and 4 inches tall; must be sent in JPEG format, highest quality possible; program ads are due Friday, January 12, 2018 and should be sent via email
Full Page Program Ad......$100
Full page ads are in full color and are 5 inches wide and 8.25 inches tall; must be sent in JPEG format, highest quality possible; program ads are due Friday, January 12, 2018 and should be sent via email
Extra Person in Booth......$100
No exceptions; exhibitors must notify Showcase Committee by Thursday, January 18, 2018 if you wish to have more than two (2) people in your booth (four (4) per double booth and private spaces)
Event Screen Ad...............$150
On the day of the Showcase, The Westin will have screens around the show floor to display announcements, event schedule details and ads; must be sent in PDF format and landscape orientation; event screen ads are due Wednesday, January 31, 2018 and should be sent via email
Webpage Listing...............$200 (for non Visit Alexandria members only. (Included in VA membership)
Business listing on VisitAlexandriaVA.com Wedding Pages. Listing to include short description, link to website, address, phone, photos, etc. displayed on website through June 2018.
Electricity in your booth on the day of the Showcase is available upon request; please notify us by Monday, February 5, 2018 if you require electricity at your booth
Booth Pricing Includes:
- Two (2) representatives for regular booth; four (4) for double booths and private spaces
- Business name in event program, distributed to all Showcase attendees
- Business name listed on Exhibitor page of website
- 10 complimentary showcase tickets for prospective clients - $200 value
- Showcase postcards to distribute at exhibitor’s business
- Admission to an Open House networking opportunity for Alexandria Wedding Showcase exhibitors
- Featured in at least one social media post prior to the Showcase (exhibitor must provide photos)
- List of Showcase attendees’ contact information
- Booth information:
- One (1) table with house linens
- Chairs for attendants (additional chair provided if exhibitor pays for extra person)
- Sign for booth with booth number (exhibitor business name will not be listed on sign)
*Booth does not include electricity
Prizes & Giveaways:
The Alexandria Wedding Showcase will have three major prize packages. The details of each prize package will be announced at a later date.
Exhibitors are encouraged to have prizes and giveaways at their own booth. Please note that the winners of any prizes from exhibitor booths will not be announced on stage. The Alexandria Wedding Showcase will request all exhibitor giveaway information for marketing purposes prior to the show.
Guest Ticket Information:
In advance………………… $20 for one (1) ticket; $15 per ticket if purchasing two or more
At the door………………… $25 per ticket
In conjunction with our sponsors and Visit Alexandria, the Alexandria Wedding Showcase will target local, high-end brides and grooms through radio, TV, print, blogs and social media marketing efforts.
All exhibitors are strongly encouraged to market the Showcase on their websites, at their place of business and through their social media channels and email distribution lists. The success of the Alexandria Wedding Showcase is dependent upon both our marketing efforts and the marketing efforts of all Showcase exhibitors.
The Showcase Committee will provide exhibitors with marketing materials, including postcards, digital logos and a few sample social media posts. Additional marketing materials will be available upon request and exhibitors may consult with the committee members regarding marketing efforts.
Exhibitor Rules & Regulations:
1. Only businesses located in Alexandria are permitted to sign up prior to Monday, September 11, 2017. The Alexandria Wedding Showcase Committee will make exceptions for certain exhibitor categories that cannot be filled by a business located in Alexandria. If your business is not located in Alexandria, you will be placed on a waiting list until Tuesday, September 12, 2017. Exhibitors outside of Alexandria that fit in any of the following categories will not be accepted: unique venues, hotels, restaurants, boutiques and florists.
2. Payment Terms: all payments are due on Wednesday, November 1, 2017. Exhibitors with an unpaid balance on the day of the Showcase will be charged $50 a week, for each week that the balance is not paid. Payment may be made by check or credit card. Payments are non-refundable. If you are interested in a payment plan or need to arrange an alternate payment date, please let us know.
3. Exhibitors are not permitted to sublease their booth. Only business that have completed an exhibitor agreement can occupy the space, unless approval has been obtained by Alexandria Wedding Showcase.
4. Exhibitors are welcome to split the cost and share a booth with another exhibitor (no more than two exhibitors per booth). Please notify the Alexandria Wedding Showcase Committee if you plan to do so to ensure that both businesses are listed on the website, in the program, etc. It is the responsibility of the exhibitors sharing a booth to work out the logistics of splitting the payment and booth space between themselves.
5. Alexandria Wedding Showcase will not allow any persons or businesses who have not paid for exhibitor space to distribute collateral or information to attendees. If exhibitors see anyone doing this, please notify the registration table immediately.
6. Exhibitors are not allowed to place collateral on any surface outside of their assigned booth. This includes any tables in Showcase event space or elsewhere in The Westin and the attendee gift bags.
7. The information that you provide during sign up, i.e. business name, website, etc. will be used in marketing materials, including the website, program and social media. Please make sure that information is correct at the time of sign-up. If there are any changes, please notify us via email.
8. Booth assignments will be sent to exhibitors via email by Tuesday, January 9, 2018. The Alexandria Wedding Showcase Committee will do its best to accommodate booth requests submitted in your exhibitor signup.
9. Exhibitor Move In: All exhibitors must check in by 9:30 a.m. and all booths must be completely set up by 10:30 a.m. on the day of the Showcase. The loading dock will close at 10:15 a.m. Additional details regarding move in will be sent at a later date.
10. Exhibitor Move Out: By signing up, exhibitors agree to attend 100% of the show. Tear down is not permitted until AFTER the show ends at 3 p.m. and loading dock will remain closed until 3:10 p.m. Exhibitors will be charged a $100 fee for tearing down their booth and/or leaving early.
11. Additional rules and regulations regarding booth set up and Showcase logistics will be sent to exhibitors at a later date. Please keep an eye out for emails from the Alexandria Wedding Showcase and feel free to contact us with any questions.
*By applying to exhibit at the Alexandria Wedding Showcase, you agree to review and accept all rules and regulations, outlined above and available for download here.