Alexandria's Key to the City
The best way to unlock Alexandria's rich culture and history is with our Key to the City museum pass. From Alexandria's co-founders to the nation's first president and from the Civil War to civil rights, learn about our remarkable history and walk amongst original 18th-and 19th-century architecture preserved by a city dedicated to honoring its past.
For only $15—a $49 value—the Key to the City museum pass includes:
- Access to 8 historic sites
- New for 2017:
- Enjoy a 40% off coupon for a visit to nearby George Washington’s Mount Vernon
- Take in the best view of the city from the Observation Deck atop the George Washington National Masonic Memorial
- 10% off coupon for museum store purchases valid at 7 sites
- Suggestions of 4 additional free historic sites
How to Purchase
Purchase your Key to the City at the Alexandria Visitor Center located at 221 King Street and tread paths once taken by some of the most prolific figures in American history. Tickets may also be purchased online, and will be delivered to your home (U.S. or Canada) in 10 days or less.
Learn about Alexandria’s historic sites below.